R3E: Rescue from Vehicles in Water: First Responder
CONTACT US for more information about this course.
Designed for Swift-water and Flood First Responders, the Rescue from Vehicles in Water First Responder (RVWFR) course provides the opportunity to utilise an in-water vehicle to apply and develop existing techniques and knowledge.
Course content includes:
- Vehicle hydrology
- Vehicles in water considerations
- Vehicle stabilisation options
- Dynamic risk assessment/size-up
- Size-up and scene management
- Night operations
- Vehicle stabilisation
- Bank-based rescues
- Wading access
- Extrication options
- Use of floating platforms
- Use of tethers
- Swift-water and Flood First Responder or alternative DEFRA module 2 compliant certification.
Qualification valid for:
- 2 years
- 1 Day